Just for Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:10 pm
Latest topics
» mmmmmmmmmm
20 things you shouldnt do EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:58 pm by Marcie

» LMAO
20 things you shouldnt do EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:12 pm by Marcie

» Sorry to Everyone
20 things you shouldnt do EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:46 pm by Marcie

» the power of photoshop
20 things you shouldnt do EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:25 am by W@lly

» Biking fail
20 things you shouldnt do EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:08 pm by LynX

» Hammer vs Fire extinguisher.
20 things you shouldnt do EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:34 pm by LynX

» jethro
20 things you shouldnt do EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:33 pm by LynX

» Tank?!
20 things you shouldnt do EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:28 pm by Marcie

» Remember Battlefield Heroes?
20 things you shouldnt do EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:53 am by W@lly

TeamSpeak
ShoutBox

ShoutMix chat widget
Top posters
Marcie (87)
20 things you shouldnt do I_vote_lcap20 things you shouldnt do I_voting_bar20 things you shouldnt do I_vote_rcap 
W@lly (70)
20 things you shouldnt do I_vote_lcap20 things you shouldnt do I_voting_bar20 things you shouldnt do I_vote_rcap 
KaZ (32)
LynX (32)
tate (26)
Jay (23)
{Sn][per}Hammy (12)
theone (5)
Poruma (2)
Hit Counter
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is wellslavi

Our users have posted a total of 288 messages in 70 subjects

20 things you shouldnt do

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
W@lly
Owner
W@lly

20 things you shouldnt do Empty
PostSubject: 20 things you shouldnt do   20 things you shouldnt do EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:42 pm

here's a list of 20 things you shouldnt do over the mic when playing left 4 dead

1. Every time a special Infected pins you, scream with as much realism as you would if you were actually in the game. If you die, gurgle grotesquely for at least two minutes.

2. Swear that you can drive a car. Spend countless minute's melee'ing the handles while saying "Anyone got a coathanger?"

3. Shoot a team member, then yell "WHO DID THAT?" Organise everyone in the room and start to interrogate them.

4. As the Tank, constantly yell "Stop! Where are you going! I just want a hug! You guys are so mean!"

5. Talk about how much you want to get it on with the Witch.

6. Every time you melee a bare bottomed, hospital gown wearing Zombie, say "Ooohhh yeah, you like that don't you?" Make sure you always do it from behind.

7. Talk about "the good times", back before the infection, and how everything's changed. If people tell you to stop, say "You weren't there, man!"

8. Act as the Survivor you're playing. NEVER break character.

9. Use an Arnold Schwarzenegger accent... for the entire game. Say "GET TO ZEE CHOPPAR" at least twelve times per map. Especially on Blood Harvest.

10. Flirt with Zoey. If the person controlling her is a guy, and tells you to stop, say you "just got even more turned on".

11. Tell new people that "if you hug the Witch, she will calm down". Watch from a minimum safe distance.

12. When dead, and waiting in a closet, start screaming to be let out. If they take their time, scream that "the walls are closing in" and you "can't breath".

13. Give diet advice to whoever is playing the Boomer. If it's a girl, tell her she's "really let herself go".

14. Put your Mic near your stereo and play "Flight of the Bumblebee". Forever.

15. End every sentence in "Over". Respond with "Sorry, I didn't catch that, what?" if people refuse to end their own sentences with it.

16. Give your microphone to your three year old sibling. Get them to garble into it, as if giving instructions, as you continue to play and pwn up. (Warning: will only work if you are actually pro).

17. Go AFK for a minute, and have a domestic with your partner. Leave the mic on for the whole thing. Come back and apologise, say that "You just needed to grab a glass of water". Enjoy the awkward silences or responses.

18. Make gun noises, but don't actually fire your weapon. Occasionally make clicking noises and shout "RELOADING! COVER ME!"

19. Keep pointing out imaginary super Infected everywhere. Run off to kill them. When a team mate gets caught, say they're "just seeing things, it's all in their mind".

20. Shout "IN THE HEAD! SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD OR YOU'LL NEVER KILL THEM!". When someone brings up a "They aren't normal Zombies" argument, tell them that's rubbish and they've been watching far to many Hollywood movies.
Back to top Go down
https://wally15.forumotion.com
LynX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 20 things you shouldnt do   20 things you shouldnt do EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:56 pm

Well, I must say... I've done number 3. before, just not the interrogation part... I might try it tho afro

P.S I've heard of number 16.... I just can't figure out where scratch Razz

P.S.S I've often thought of running up to the witch and trying to take that big nappy off her... It just doesn't seem to come off and she always gets me down Sad
Back to top Go down
tate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 20 things you shouldnt do   20 things you shouldnt do EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:37 am

hahahha i must try them all, although i already done a few muhaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 20 things you shouldnt do   20 things you shouldnt do Empty

Back to top Go down

20 things you shouldnt do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just for Fun :: Left 4 Dead :: Tip and Tricks-
Jump to: